This presentation recap was taken from the Logistics Sessions: Reducing Supply Chain Complexity held on Wednesday, May 26, 2021.
Meet our guests:
- Billy Hupp, Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President at Estes Express Lines.
- Stefan Borggreve, Chief Digital Officer at Hellmann Worldwide Logistics.
- Mark Baxa, Interim Chief Executive Officer at CSCMP
- Dan Kubart, Director of Market Development at GLT Logistics.
This session covers the following topics:
- How to reduce human errors and costs by avoiding manual processes.
- Why it is important to enable real-time shipping visibility to make better and faster decisions.
- The importance of having reliable data for more accurate supply chain planning and execution.
- How to save time and money while still providing exceptional customer service.